Steve's Stumpgrinding Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your machine go through a small gate? And can it cope with raised gardens?
- Yes, most of the time we fit through a 850mm gap. Raised gardens are not a problem. Our machine can go up on walls about 1.5m high. We have had a crane put us up on apartment blocks at Mt Maunganui and have also done the Tauranga Hospital Roof Garden! You would be surprised where we can get!!
- How big a stump can you grind?
- No limit if it is cut low enough. We specialise in the awkward ones too!
- Will I be left to clean up?
- No, we clean up the site and leave it in a tidy and safe state
- Can you supply topsoil and re-grass?
- Yes, we do this for H.N.Z.
- How soon can you do the job?
- Usually straight away. Most of the times we are called out for a quote and we start the job there and then!
- How close can you get to a wall or fence?
- About 5-10mm, sometimes closer
- Do I need to be home when you come?
- No, we will close gates etc so livestock and pets are safe.
- Can I plant in same area?
- Yes, in most circumstances.
- Is your grinder OK on lawn or will my lawn be ripped up?
- Our machine has soft tyres and will not ruin your lawn. So gentle we even do golf corses!
- Can you do the complete job for me? Or can you recommend people?
- We work with local Bobcat Operators, Fencers, Cobble Stoners, Landscapers, Tree Services, etc. We only recommend the best to get the job done for you.
- How much will it cost?
- We give a price on the job, So you do not get a surprise on the invoice!
- How can I pay?
- Cash, cheque or Internet Banking.